- 30 June- 7 July: Fleuret House, Corlac, Les Noyers, La Brinardière, Les Abris, Peyrat, La Seguinie, Maison du Guardien and La Petite Grange, Le Millette
- 7-14 July: Fleuret House and Cottage, Les Abris, La Brinardière, La Seguinie, Peyrat, Maison du Guardien and La Petite Grange, Le Millette
- 14-21 July: Fleuret House and Cottage, Les Abris, La Brinardière, La Noisette
- 21-28 July: Fleuret House and Cottage, La Brinardiere, Les Abris, Lascombes, La Seguinie, La Noisette
- 28 July- 4 August: La Brinardière, Les Abris, Maison du Gardien and La Petite Grange, La Noisette
- 4-11 August: La Brinardière, Maison du Guardien and La Petite Grange
- 11-18 August: La Brinardière, Les Abris, La Noisette, Fleuret Cottage, Le Millette
- 18-25 August: Les Abris, Le Bousquet, La Noisette, Fleuret Cottage
Looking for a holiday with a difference- Tim’s photo holidays are suitable for all levels of skill, the emphasis being on finding and enjoying fantastic locations. Non-photographic partners welcome. www.timmannakee.com
Brive Valley of the Dordogne Airport has twice weekly flights from London Stansted with Ryanair, and is only 20-30 minutes drive from all of our properties
House hunting in the area? We recommend the team at www.celaurimmo.com, staff are multilingual!
Heather Hodgkinson who has lived in the area for many years offers a home catering service, visit her website onhttp://www.lesnoyers46.com/Movable%20Feast.html.
More information about Curemonte? www.curemonte.org is in French and English and gives lots more details on our local history
Hot-air ballooning? www.correze.montgolfiere.fr The ideal way to celebrate a special occasion
Considering a two centre holiday, or simply wanting to break your journey en route?
Normandy Holiday is just one hours drive from Caen situated in the parc naturel de Normandie- Maine.
For a more cultured break, 52bis is a one bedroom apartment just 800 metres from the Chateau de Versailles, ideally situated to discover this magnificent site.
And finally- if you are looking for a fantastic location for a skiing holiday, why not contact our friends Sue and Andy Mac who run a lovely auberge in St Foy Tarentaise, www.auberge-montagne.com
Available before 10 May, 18 May-3 June, 30 June- 28 July, after 1 Sept
Available before 10 May, 18 May- 23 June, 7-28July, after 11 Aug
Available before 19 May, 26 May- 7 July, after 25 Aug
Available before 21 April, 1 May- 7 July, after 25 Aug
Available 3 June- 5 August, after 12 August
Available 19 May- 18 Aug, 25 Aug- 22 Sept
Available 1 May- 9 June, 30 June- 14 July, 21-28 July after 25August
Available before 30 June, 21-28 July, after 25 Aug
Available 16 June- 14 July, after 1 Sept
|MAISON DU GUARDIEN||
16 June- 14 July, 28 July- 11 Aug, 1-15 Sept
|LA PETITE GRANGE||
16 June- 14 July, 28 July- 11 August, 1-22 Sept
Available before 15 April, 22 April-26 May, 16-30 June, 18-25 Aug, after 1 Sept
Available before 8 May, 12 May-9 June, 16-30 June, 25 Aug- 8 Sept, after 18 oct
Available before 26 May, 2 June-14 July,11-18 Aug, after 1 Sept
|LA NOISETTE||14 July-4 August, after 11 August|